Hola Flatbreads & Tapas Restaurant
With warm, hand-painted walls and a cozy outdoor patio with a large stucco fireplace, restaurant Hola and bar offers a relaxing setting for innovative Spanish and Mediterranean cuisine. The extensive menu features a variety of traditional dishes with a creative touch such as tapas, flatbreads, fideos, and daily specials. The wine list includes unique offerings from Spain, Portugal, Argentina, Chile, Italy, and California. Whether you are in the mood for a casual drink or a festive dinner, come savor Hola’s culinary excellence.
- Come by and enjoy a few of Hola's savory Fall specials. Dine with us on our outside patio!
- Maryann's Fall Cooking Class at Hola! Tuesday, 11/28: Grilled lamb rack chops w/ Amaro spice butter, rosemary and mustard seed "caviar"and roasted root vegetables and Cecinas (chick pea pancakes - gluten free) with mascarpone, pomegranate and basil oil. The class starts at 6:30pm. Price is $55 per person, including wine, tastes of all foods, few little extra treats and limited to 14 persons.
- Maryann will also teach 2 cooking classes at the South Shore Community Center. "Fall Flavors" on 10/3 and "Holiday Ideas" on 11/14. Check out their website for more information.
- We are now taking limited reservations for parties of six or more on a regular basis. Call 781-837-2900 to make your reservation!
- Thanks for giving us 4 stars on yelp and the great rating on tripadvisor!
- We were awarded 5 stars for the "Spectrum Award For Excellence In Customer Service" from City Beat News!