Hola Flatbreads & Tapas Restaurant
With warm, hand-painted walls and a cozy outdoor patio with a large stucco fireplace, restaurant Hola and bar offers a relaxing setting for innovative Spanish and Mediterranean cuisine. The extensive menu features a variety of traditional dishes with a creative touch such as tapas, flatbreads, fideos, and daily specials. The wine list includes unique offerings from Spain, Portugal, Argentina, Chile, Italy, and California. Whether you are in the mood for a casual drink or a festive dinner, come savor Hola’s culinary excellence.
- Thinking about a holiday party for your staff? Give us a call!
- WE WILL BE OPEN NEW YEAR'S EVE! Please note that we will be taking reservations for New Year’s Eve and booking up fast! The night’s menu will be an abbreviated version of our regular menu, plus some extra special specials! Along with some of our most popular flatbreads, we will also have a lobster-leek and linguisa flatbread as well as fried oysters, charred rare tuna with avocado, sesame and ginger. Other specials include: lamb rack with pomegranate glaze, spicy pork “taco-nacho” with roasted pineapple and jalapeño salsa and queso fresco. Come join us!
- We will be closed for xmas. the 24th, 25th & 26th (christmas eve, christmas & boxing day)
- New Hours! Kitchen open Tues - Thurs: 5 - 9pm, Fri & Sat: 5 - 9:30pm. Closed Sun & Mon
- Come by and enjoy a few of Hola's savory Winter specials.
- We are now taking limited reservations for parties of six or more on a regular basis. Call 781-837-2900 to make your reservation!
- Thanks for giving us 4 stars on yelp and the great rating on tripadvisor!
- We were awarded 5 stars for the "Spectrum Award For Excellence In Customer Service" from City Beat News!