Hola Flatbreads & Tapas Restaurant
With warm, hand-painted walls and a cozy outdoor patio with a large stucco fireplace, restaurant Hola and bar offers a relaxing setting for innovative Spanish and Mediterranean cuisine. The extensive menu features a variety of traditional dishes with a creative touch such as tapas, flatbreads, fideos, and daily specials. The wine list includes unique offerings from Spain, Portugal, Argentina, Chile, Italy, and California. Whether you are in the mood for a casual drink or a festive dinner, come savor Hola’s culinary excellence.
- Join us for Maryann's Spring Cooking Classes at 2 locations - Hola and the South Shore Community Center in Cohasset!
- Tuesday, April 24th - Grilled ricotta salata, roasted beets & oranges, balsamic glaze, marcona almonds • Blackened swordfish w/ white beans & fried breadcrumbs, wilted spinach, pickled fennel relish. Classes at Hola begin at 6:30pm and the cost is $55/per person.
- Tuesday, May 22nd - Lobster "How to" Lobster stock, Lobster bisque and Savory corn pudding w/leeks, lobster and star anise. Classes at Hola begin at 6:30pm and the cost is $60/per person.
- Tuesday, May 1st - Skirt steak with Sicilian pepper relish and shaved ricotta salata • crab cakes with dill and "mustard caviar" • endive, radicchio & apple slaw with Parmesan crisps. Please check the South Shore Community Center in Cohasset's site for info/prices/time.
- SPECIAL EVENT @ HOLA SUNDAY APRIL 29, 3PM: "A TRIBUTE TO SAPORITO'S" - SOLD OUT
- We are now taking limited reservations for parties of six or more on a regular basis. Call 781-837-2900 to make your reservation!
- Thanks for giving us 4 stars on yelp and the great rating on tripadvisor!
- We were awarded 5 stars for the "Spectrum Award For Excellence In Customer Service" from City Beat News!