Hola Flatbreads & Tapas Restaurant
With warm, hand-painted walls and a cozy outdoor patio with a large stucco fireplace, restaurant Hola and bar offers a relaxing setting for innovative Spanish and Mediterranean cuisine. The extensive menu features a variety of traditional dishes with a creative touch such as tapas, flatbreads, fideos, and daily specials. The wine list includes unique offerings from Spain, Portugal, Argentina, Chile, Italy, and California. Whether you are in the mood for a casual drink or a festive dinner, come savor Hola’s culinary excellence.
- Come by and enjoy a few of Hola's savory winter specials with new menu additions!
- We are now taking limited reservations for parties of six or more on a regular basis. Call 781-837-2900 to make your reservation!
- The rescheduled "Wrap it" cooking class, will be held Tuesday May 2nd. This class featuring some great appetizers using Asian rice wraps, won tons, puff pastry and parchment paper. There are a few spaces left in this class. Class begins at 6:30pm and is limited to 12 people. Price is $55/per person, includes tastes of all foods & wine or beer, and as always a sweet treat to end with..... Please CALL to book a seat at 781-837-2900.
- Thanks for giving us 4 stars on yelp and a great restaurant rating on tripadvisor.
- We were awarded 5 stars for the "Spectrum Award For Excellence In Customer Service" from City Beat News!
- Thanks again for your patronage and hope everyone had a great holiday season.