Hola Flatbreads & Tapas Restaurant
With warm, hand-painted walls and a cozy outdoor patio with a large stucco fireplace, restaurant Hola and bar offers a relaxing setting for innovative Spanish and Mediterranean cuisine. The extensive menu features a variety of traditional dishes with a creative touch such as tapas, flatbreads, fideos, and daily specials. The wine list includes unique offerings from Spain, Portugal, Argentina, Chile, Italy, and California. Whether you are in the mood for a casual drink or a festive dinner, come savor Hola’s culinary excellence.
- Fall Cooking Classes at Restaurant Hola! All classes are on Tuesday Evenings, starting at 6:30. Each class is $55/per person, includes food & wine/beer, and as always a sweet treat to end with.
- 9/25: Toasted potato gnocchi w/ porcini crema & crispy carrots • She-Crab dip w/ sherry, spices, lemon and sesame-garlic cracker toasts • confit of chicken w/ spaghetti squash, roasted tomato, lemon & herbs
- 10/16: Cecinas (chick pea flour pancakes) w/ proscuitto & mascarpone Pomegranate, basil and also with smoked salmon, Italian salsa verde & red onion • Seared scallops w/ shaved radish, pea pods, truffle, lemon and crispy potato cake
- 10/30: Oyster roast w/ horseradish-mascarpone, bacon & spinach • Pan seared chicken paillard w/ hot honey and crushed marcona almonds, sweet potato polenta
- 11/6: Pork Cuban style w/ black beans, cumin, roasted red pepper "Cubano" relish, avocado tosta w/ ancho spice • Savory pear tart w/ gorgonzola, chevre, rosemary, honey and rosemary - great with wine!
- Fall Cooking Classes at SSCC in Cohasset. For info or to sign up for a class @SSCC, call 781-383-0088 directly. All classes are on Tuesday evenings, starting at 6:30.
- 10/23: Salad of gold & red beets, radishes, leeks, toasted pistachios, goat cheese crostini, white balsamic and honey dressing & strawberries • Seared salmom paillard w/ bacon, roasted mushrooms, spinach & mango
- 11/13: Crispy butternut squash polenta w/ truffle honey • Slow roast pork shoulder with rosemary, cranberry-pomegranate glaze & wild rice shallot salad
- We are now taking limited reservations for parties of six or more on a regular basis. Call 781-837-2900 to make your reservation!
- Thanks for giving us 4 stars on yelp and the great rating on tripadvisor!
- We were awarded 5 stars for the "Spectrum Award For Excellence In Customer Service" from City Beat News!
- Come and join us on the patio this Fall!