Hola Flatbreads & Tapas Restaurant
With warm, hand-painted walls and a cozy outdoor patio with a large stucco fireplace, restaurant Hola and bar offers a relaxing setting for innovative Spanish and Mediterranean cuisine. The extensive menu features a variety of traditional dishes with a creative touch such as tapas, flatbreads, fideos, and daily specials. The wine list includes unique offerings from Spain, Portugal, Argentina, Chile, Italy, and California. Whether you are in the mood for a casual drink or a festive dinner, come savor Hola’s culinary excellence.
- 11/13 - Last Fall Cooking Class at SSCC in Cohasset. For info or to sign up for a class @SSCC, call 781-383-0088 directly. All classes are on Tuesday evenings, starting at 6:30. Crispy butternut squash polenta w/ truffle honey • Slow roast pork shoulder with rosemary, cranberry-pomegranate glaze & wild rice shallot salad
- Book your holiday party with us! Call now to ask about availability.
- We are now taking limited reservations for parties of six or more on a regular basis. Call 781-837-2900 to make your reservation!
- Thanks for giving us 4 stars on yelp and the great rating on tripadvisor!
- We were awarded 5 stars for the "Spectrum Award For Excellence In Customer Service" from City Beat News!