Hola Flatbreads & Tapas Restaurant
With warm, hand-painted walls and a cozy outdoor patio with a large stucco fireplace, restaurant Hola and bar offers a relaxing setting for innovative Spanish and Mediterranean cuisine. The extensive menu features a variety of traditional dishes with a creative touch such as tapas, flatbreads, fideos, and daily specials. The wine list includes unique offerings from Spain, Portugal, Argentina, Chile, Italy, and California. Whether you are in the mood for a casual drink or a festive dinner, come savor Hola’s culinary excellence.
- Join us for Hola's Spring Cooking Classes!!! All classes include a demo, tastes of the dishes, wine, recipes and a few extra treats!
- Tuesday, April 3rd - Crispy chicken w/thyme, lemon-honey butter and warm spring salad of asparagus/artichokes/snap peas & leeks & potatoes • Sesame crusted ahi tuna w/ avocado & chilled spicy shrimp & noodle salad. Classes begin at 6:30pm and the cost is $55/per person.
- Tuesday, April 24th - Grilled ricotta salata, roasted beets & oranges, balsamic glaze, marcona almonds • Blackened swordfish w/ white beans & fried breadcrumbs, wilted spinach, pickled fennel relish. Classes begin at 6:30pm and the cost is $55/per person.
- Tuesday, May 22nd - Lobster!! "How to" Lobster stock, Lobster bisque and Savory corn pudding w/leeks, lobster and star anise. Classes begin at 6:30pm and the cost is $60/per person.
- There will be also 2 cooking classes @The South Shore Community Center in Cohasset on April 10 and May 1st. Please check their site for info/prices/time.
- SPECIAL EVENT @ HOLA SUNDAY APRIL 29, 3PM: "A TRIBUTE TO SAPORITO'S" - This will be a limited seated family style meal with standing and mingling for antipasti. We will prepare some of Saporito's most requested dishes, each course with wine. Expect to savor our beloved foccacia and marinated olives, grilled pizzetta with tallegio & smoked proscuitto, homemade pasta with porcini, swordfish involtini w/ artichokes & capers, salt & sugar cured duck breast, fried spicy shrimp ravioli....and more !!!!! This event is $75.00 per person
- We are now taking limited reservations for parties of six or more on a regular basis. Call 781-837-2900 to make your reservation!
- Thanks for giving us 4 stars on yelp and the great rating on tripadvisor!
- We were awarded 5 stars for the "Spectrum Award For Excellence In Customer Service" from City Beat News!