Hola Flatbreads & Tapas Restaurant
With warm, hand-painted walls and a cozy outdoor patio with a large stucco fireplace, restaurant Hola and bar offers a relaxing setting for innovative Spanish and Mediterranean cuisine. The extensive menu features a variety of traditional dishes with a creative touch such as tapas, flatbreads, fideos, and daily specials. The wine list includes unique offerings from Spain, Portugal, Argentina, Chile, Italy, and California. Whether you are in the mood for a casual drink or a festive dinner, come savor Hola’s culinary excellence.
- Greetings! Come by and enjoy a few of Hola's savory Spring specials!
- JUST ADDED! New cooking class, "Spring Flavors" - Tuesday May 23, 6:30pm in the Mudd room.
Dishes will include: shaved asparagus, endive & pea salad w/ arugula-almond pesto & goat cheese crostini • Hola's buttermilk brined grilled chicken w/ spinach, sweet potato & bourbon-brown sugar vinaigrette and whole fried salt and pepper shrimp w/ red pepper-lemon aioli. Price is $55/per person, includes demo, tastes, wine or beer, sweet treat !! As usual space is limited so call 781-337-2900 to book a seat ASAP!!!!
- We are now taking limited reservations for parties of six or more on a regular basis. Call 781-837-2900 to make your reservation!
- The rescheduled "Wrap it" cooking class, will be held Tuesday May 2nd. This class featuring some great appetizers using Asian rice wraps, won tons, puff pastry and parchment paper. FULL!!! Class begins at 6:30pm and is limited to 12 people. Price is $55/per person, includes tastes of all foods & wine or beer, and as always a sweet treat to end with..... Please CALL to book a seat at 781-837-2900.
- Thanks for giving us 4 stars on yelp and the great rating on tripadvisor!
- We were awarded 5 stars for the "Spectrum Award For Excellence In Customer Service" from City Beat News!