- Maryann's Fall Cooking Class at Hola! Tuesday, 11/28: Grilled lamb rack chops w/ Amaro spice butter, rosemary and mustard seed "caviar" and roasted root vegetables and Cecinas (chick pea pancakes - gluten free) with mascarpone, pomegranate and basil oil. The class starts at 6:30pm. Price is $55 per person, including wine, tastes of all foods, few little extra treats and limited to 14 persons.
- Maryann will also teach 2 cooking classes at the South Shore Community Center. "Fall Flavors" on 10/3 and "Holiday Ideas" on 11/14. Check out their website for more information.
- Come by and enjoy a few of Hola's savory Fall specials. Dine with us in our outside patio!
- We are now taking limited reservations for parties of six or more on a regular basis. Call 781-837-2900 to make your reservation!
- Thanks for giving us 4 stars on yelp and the great rating on tripadvisor!
- We were awarded 5 stars for the "Spectrum Award For Excellence In Customer Service" from City Beat News!
Book Your Private Party With Us!
Hola is available for private parties Tuesday through Saturday in the afternoons (charges are only for food & liquor). We also can accommodate private parties on Sunday or Monday (afternoons or evenings), however there is a 50 person minimum, or a room and service charge for smaller groups. We still have a few openings for small holiday parties. Please call the restaurant for details at 781.837.2900.
Take Home Flatbreads!
All of Hola's menu is available for take out. In addition to being cooked, our flatbreads are available UNCOOKED! They cook very fast and uncooked is advisable for bulk purchases or if not eaten immediately. Uncooked flatbreads can be frozen and cooked without thawing as well. To order, call us at 781.837.2900.
Join Our Mailing List!
If you would like to be added to our mailing list, click here.
Learn About Our Daily Specials!
Click here for daily specials.
We now accept reservations for parties of 6 or more !!!! and only accept Mastercard and Visa.